Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Reverted to 3.94.0.x source.
- The previous 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 were broken releases.
If someone would like to hand over this project, let me know.
- Strongly recommended to purge the previous =< 3.94 series before installing current 3.95.x series.
- Rebuilt design from scratch with Material Design Refresh.
- Changed autoconf default prefix from
/usr/local(Configure.ac, autogen.sh, README.md).
- Rewrote some parts of m4 macros.
- Revived "default" mode indicators in DashToDockExtension (Gnome-Shell).
- Rewrote GtkCursorHandle styling (Gtk+ 3.2x/4.0).
- Added XfdesktopIconView styling (Gtk+ 3.22/3.24/4.0).
- Added a workaround for weird allocation of NotificationPluginApplet in Xfce4-panel 4.12.2 (Gtk+ 3.22/3.24/4.0).
- Added one more style path for GtkSourceView-4.0 (README.md).
- Updated incognito-mode GtkHeaderBar styling for Ephy >= 3.29.91 (Gtk+ 3.24/4.0).
- Tweaked IbusEmojier label spacing a bit (Gtk+ 3.24/4.0).
- Stopped bundling our 'running-dots' assets in DashToDockExtension (Gnome-Shell).
- Updated the selector for legacy Nautilus's radial progress widget (Gtk+ 3.22/3.24/4.0).
- Polished experimental icon-view mode in Nautilus (Gtk+ 3.22/3.24/4.0).
- Dropped Chrome(ium) theming (Gtk+ 2.0).
- Dropped some workarounds carried for Electron (Gtk+ 3.24/4.0).
- Revived 1:1.1 aspect deformation workaround for Vala-Panel's IconTaskList (Gtk+ 3.2x/4.0).
- Dropped Corebird styling completely (Gtk+ 3.2x/4.0).
- Cleaned up some child scripts (Render-asset.sh).
- Enabled GNU-parallel-ed SASSC processing for Gtk+ theming (Makefile.am).
- Resync-ed with upstream changes in GtkEmojiChooser (Gtk+ 3.22/3.24/4.0).
- Added some more tweaks for Nautilus >= 3.29.90 (Gtk+ 3.24/4.0).