Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the developer documentation for the Adapt Framework!
Getting started as a developer
- Contributing to the Adapt Project
- Framework in five minutes
- Setting up your development environment
- Creating your first course
- Styling your course
- Developing plugins
- Adapt Command line interface
- Compiling, testing and deploying your Adapt course
- Common issues
- Read our Development Standards - feel free to raise pull requests against this if you disagree with any!
Adapt Authoring Tool
If you're looking for documentation on Adapt's Node.js-based authoring tool, head over to the separate adapt_authoring wiki.
The Adapt Project
For wider discussions about the Open Source project, and additional information about our vision and strategy, you should visit the Adapt Community Site
We also publish some documentation here on github. Important documents will be linked to from this wiki, the Authoring Tool wiki and the community site, however you may find some useful stuff by exploring the repository.