Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the developer documentation for the Adapt Framework!
Getting started as a developer
- Contributing to the Adapt Project
- Framework in five minutes
- Setting up your development environment
- Creating your first course
- Styling your course
- Developing plugins
- Adapt Command line interface
- Compiling, testing and deploying your Adapt course
- Common issues
- Read our Development Standards - feel free to raise pull requests against this if you disagree with any!
Adapt Authoring Tool
As well as the Adapt Framework we are working on a web based authoring tool. The Developer documentation can be found on its wiki
The Adapt Project
For wider discussions about the Open Source project, and additional information about our vision and strategy, you should visit the Adapt Community Site
We also publish some documentation here on github. Important documents will be linked to from this wiki, the Authoring Tool wiki and the community site, however you may find some useful stuff by exploring the repository.