What is it?
A yet another Vim script for buffer switching.
Works, but wouldn't recommend using it yet.
Assuming you have Pathogen up and running:
$ cd ~/.vim/bundle $ git clone git://github.com/adaszko/chbuf.vim
Just add a mapping of your choice to
noremap <silent> <Leader>b :call chbuf#SwitchBuffer()<CR>
- Implement matching algorithm more suitable for buffer names
- Tab-completion up to longest common prefix
- Make Tab behave as enter when longest common prefix is unambiguous
- Score higher subsequences occuring after directory separator
- Make functions script-private once they are sufficiently tested
- Should also :lcd into file's directory?
- Tiny screencast