Resources for testing Android applications
Version 1.1 of Android Studio added support unit testing. You can learn more about it here. I recommend using JUnit and Mockito for most unit testing efforts. Here are some resources that you can use to learn about unit testing Android applications.
- Testing Fundamentals
- Android Unit and Integration Testing
- Unit Testing with JUnit
- Mocks Aren't Stubs
- Learning Android Application Testing
There are a few options available for integration testing however, Robotium is currently the most popular. Here are some resources that you can use to learn about integration testing with Robotium in Android applications.
- Testing for Android with Robotium
- Creating a Complete Robotium Unit Test
- Ultimate Robotium Link List