ET Discord presence changer
This is a simple utility for Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory, which changes your Discord presence and announces which server you are playing on.
Every once in a while, it will scan for a running ET instance, extracts hostname and address from its memory and updates your Discord presence accordingly. Changes should be detected in about less than 30 seconds.
- Windows 10 (tested, should work on any former version),
- .NET Framework 3.5 (included in Windows 7),
- ET 2.60b,
- ETPro 3.2.6, ETJump 2.3.0,
- Discord for Windows, preferably up-to-date.
Download the program and run it. Similarly to ET minimizer, it will be hidden in your tray.
You might want to run the tool automatically after start:
- place the program in the opened window.
Note: The assembly is not signed, which is most likely why Windows warns you about potentially dangerous software on first run. External process memory reading calls don't help, I'd say. Feel free to compile it on your own or not use it at all.