REST APIs for the rest of us.
Restivus makes it easy to expose a CSV file as a fully-documented REST API.
gem "restivus", "~> 0.0.1" or
gem install restivus
Restivus class inherits from
Sinatra::Base. A Restivus app can be just a few lines of code:
require 'restivus' class Bank < Restivus pk "Bank_Name" # defaults to "id" csv "banklist.csv" # from http://www.fdic.gov/bank/individual/failed/banklist.csv end Bank.run!
This example is running live here.
Contributing to Restivus
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Alan deLevie. See LICENSE.txt for further details.