Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Allow usage of symlinks that point to partitions. Like: by-label, by-partlabel, by-partuuid and by-uuid.
- Improve error handling when spin down fails.
- Change package section to admin and priority to optional.
- Fix man page format error.
- Move man page to section 8 (System administration commands and daemons).
- Sign package.
- The parameter "-s" allows to resolve symlinks for disk names also in runtime. It is disable by default, because resolving symlinks causes an overhead.
That means that disk symlinks only get resolved on start up by default.
If the parameter "-s" is set to 1, disk symlinks will be also resolve during execution until the symlink is resolved.
- Monitor the skew between monitoring cycles, on discovery of clock skew reset the drive spin_down status to "spun up" and reset the time to current in order to capture potential high loading or (more likely) recovery from suspend or sleep.
- The parameter "-a" now also supports symlinks for disk names.
- Simply log spinups.
Set sleep time to 1/10th of the shortest idle time.
Persist user's config across package upgrades.
Add missing feature to spin-down the specified disk immediately.
Add "ata" api call to stop devices on top of the original functionality.