ahn-components is an Adhearsion plugin that enables backwards compatibility while loading components. This is not the preferred way to extend Adhearsion, as a new Plugin mechanism has been added in Adhearsion v2.
You should this dependency to your Adhearsion application, either in Gemfile or in gemspec file.
gem install ahn-components
If you include the dependency in your application Gemfile, that should be enough as Adhearsion loads the Bundler environment.
If you use a gemspec or have just added it to your gems folder, include the line below in the script/ahn file:
require 'adhearsion' require 'adhearsion/cli_commands' require 'ahn-components'
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history.
- If you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself so I can ignore when I pull
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Check License file