A Ruby representation of an XMPP JID. Provides parsing, validation & accessors.
gem install ruby_jid
require 'ruby_jid' jid = RubyJID.new 'email@example.com' jid.node # => "foo"
Original authors: David Graham, Jeff Smick
- Ben Langfeld
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history.
- If you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself so I can ignore when I pull
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2012 Ben Langfeld, NegativeCode, Jeff Smick. MIT licence (see LICENSE for details).