- Ruby on Rails for REST services.
- ReactJS for the frontend.
- Docker/Docker Compose for containers and workflow management.
- Terraform for provisioning infrastructure.
- Jenkins for continuous integration.
- CMS Design System for design.
/ops/README.md for deployment and CI related information.
Try it out
Head over to https://uscis-rfds.adhocteam.us/
Log-in with provided demo credentials.
Create an upload token at Request an Upload. Copy and paste the code generated.
Submit an image at Upload Image with token generated from the upload request form. Note: Login not required for this page.
Review submissions in Review Submission. You can filter by the submission type, and write a note approving or rejecting the submission.
Install docker and docker-compose.
.env.sampleto create a
.envfile with your AWS credentials.
docker-compose buildto build the containers with dependencies
docker-compose run backend rake db:create db:migrate db:seed
docker-compose upto start the application. The frontend should be served at http://localhost:3000.
Tests can be run via
docker-compose run backend rspec