It's an app that lets you take a photo of an album cover and scrobble it. You know, because you're too hipster to listen to digial music. No, only vinyl will do.
Currently uses a image picker from your photo album, but this can be swapped for a camera view by changing one line of code in SCRTabViewController.
Big thanks to Fadi Hassan for reverse engineering the Google Goggles API.
- Better error handling
- Don't store user password in plaintext
- Fix UI jankyness when center tab bar controller is highlighted
- Pull-to-refresh recent scrobbles
- Better network activity indication
- Connect to Facebook music, Spotify
- redesign for iOS 7