Prolog integration for Vim
Prolog is lacking any sort of functional IDE, besides maybe the Emacs-integration that comes with SWI and Sicstus. Vim has traditionally not been a good editor for Prolog. In fact, it is close to being nothing more than a plain text editor for Prolog.
These files seek to change this. Copy them into your
$VIM_RUNTIME or just
~/.vim, preserving the directory structure.
The files are public domain.
Note: I am no longer using Vim, or Prolog on a regular basis. Therefore I can no longer improve this package, but I will accept patches. (June 2014)
- Accounts for pretty much all of Prolog syntax (including DCGs)
- Syntactical hints for folding
- Accounts for the full set of ISO built-in predicates and operators
- Also features the full set of SWI built-ins.
- gorgeous fruit-salad-fu for your Prolog