Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This is a maintenance release of Zecwallet Lite that contains several bug fixes:
- Fix an issue where some addresses weren't getting updated after a rescan
- Fix memo rendering HTML
- Fix get "Next address" to return unused addresses first
- Fix issue where empty balances were being shown in the balances table.
This is a maintenance release of Zecwallet Lite that adds:
- Ability to connect to different LightwalletD servers
- Fix an issue where multiple addresses weren't restored
- Add the ability to rescan
- Efficiency and speed improvements.
A minor release that signs the MacOS binary properly so it shows up as notarized on MacOS Catalina.
This is the v1.0 release of Zecwallet Lite, the desktop lightclient for Zcash.
This version has full production support for the full Zcash feature set:
- Send and receive fully shielded transactions
- Transparent address support
- Full incoming and outgoing memo support
- HD wallet support, restore the entire wallet with a seed phrase
- Walllet encryption, with viewkey support to keep wallet updated
- Supports Android companion App
This project is possible thanks to a grant from the Zcash Foundation
This beta releases features several bugfixes. Thanks a ton to everyone that submitted bugs during the beta1. Please look at the README to learn how the lightclient works.
In this release:
- Fix syncing issues
- Wallet now remembers mempool transactions, updating balances in real time
- Add wallet encryption
- Several formatting, links and other small fixes.
This is the first beta release (beta1) of the Zecwallet Lightclient UI.
It is a fully featured Zcash client that supports the full feature set of ZecWallet, including:
- Fully shielded addresses and transactions
- Transparent address and transactions
- Incoming and Outgoing memos
... without needing to download the blockchain. You should get started in under a minute!
This is very much beta software. Please use with very small amounts. Use at your own risk.