Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
This is a maintenance release of ZecWallet
- Update naming everywhere
- Fix some bugs and other updates
- Fix an issue where the URI amount was being interpreted as USD (instead of ZEC)
- Handle commas in amounts for European locales
New in this release is the ability to reply to messages.
Bug fix release of the beta
- Fix error messages on the Android app
- Fix random crash on zec-qt-wallet when dialog was dismissed too soon
- Keep alive adjustments for the wormhole service
Now connect over the internet without messing with firewalls, port forwards or usernames and passwords!
This beta release of the Android App enables the wormhole service, which allows your desktop zec-qt-wallet and Android App to communicate without needing to set up any firewall exceptions or port forwards. This is achieved by using a wormhole service hosted by zec-qt-wallet, which allows fully encrypted communication between your phone and your desktop, even if they are behind firewalls.
Read more about it here
Note that this is still a beta release, so feedback is very welcome. Please read the README before getting started
Beta 3 release with lots of bug fixes
If you haven't please see the README first
- #1 - Show a warning if sending from a t address
- #2 - Refuse to send if node is syncing
- Allow manual input of Connection String + Show connection string on desktop UI
- Fix App icon and name on Nexus 7
- Update icons so they don't look disabled
- Prevent random crash on desktop
- Display Tx errors back on the phone
As usual, please update both your desktop and phone together.
Please see the README on how to get started.
Fixes in this release:
- Fix crash on desktop if connecting during startup
- Fix aspect ratio on Android when scanning QR Codes
- Fix error messages when server refuses connection
- Fix some layouts on larger screens
This is the
beta1 release of the Android ZecQT Wallet. How to use: https://github.com/adityapk00/zqwandroid/blob/master/README.md
You'll need to download and run two things:
On your desktop, Download the zec-qt-wallet binaries for your platform and run it. This is the desktop build that will allow connecting your Android App. Go to
Apps -> Connect Mobile Appon the menu to show the connection QR code.
Download the APK to your Android phone, launch it, and scan the QR code from the Desktop.