Hugo PaperMod is a theme based on hugo-paper. The goal of this project is add more Features and customization to the og theme.
The demo site includes a lot of documentation about Installation, Features with few more stuff. Make sure you visit it, to get the awesome hands-on experience and get known about the features ...
ExampleSite can be found here: exampleSite. Demo is built up with exampleSite as source.
Read this post For More Details => hugo-PaperMod - Installation
- Uses Hugo's asset generator with pipelining, fingerprinting, bundling and minification by default.
- 3 Modes:
- Table of Content Generation (newer implementation).
- Archive of posts.
- Social Icons (home-info and profile-mode)
- Social-Media Share buttons on post.
- Menu location indicator.
- Multilingual support. (with language selector)
- Cover image for each post (with Responsive image support).
- Light/Dark theme (automatic theme switch a/c to browser theme and theme-switch button).
- SEO Friendly.
- Muliple Author support.
- No webpack, nodejs and other depedencies required to edit the theme :)
Read this post For More Details => hugo-PaperMod - Features
Release ChangeLog has info about stuff added: Releases
Huge thanks to contributors for making this theme better :)
Read this post For More Details => Social-Icons
FAQs / How To's
Read this post For More Details => How To's Guide