Project for JSOxford's Summer of Hacks #2: Game Dev Day
The idea is to have the
Weeping Crying Angels pursue you in a maze; they stop when you look at them.
This repo focuses on the implementation of the latter mechanic.
On the desktop, click and drag to look around. On mobile, look around with your device as you would with AR/VR gear. Bonus points if you have Cardboard!
Subject, of course, to your browser and/or device being able to support VR features.
Powered by A-Frame.
- Pretend that the Lizzies and their fat cats are angelic...
- ... and that their spinning are them chasing and trying to kill you.
- To be fair, we did have moving angel statues and a maze...
- ... We just didn't get to put them together.
- It's not my idea :) Credit goes to @edent
- Is actually called 'Crying Statues', but I mistyped. Oops.
- 'Twas fun making this.