Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
ADJEventobject for users to set custom ID on event object which will later be reported in event success/failure callbacks.
- Added support for tracking Facebook Pixel events with iOS web view SDK.
- Aligned feature set of iOS web view SDK with native iOS SDK.
- Added example app which demonstrates how iOS web view SDK can be used to track Facebook Pixel events.
- SDK will now fire attribution request each time upon session tracking finished in case it lacks attribution info.
- Web bridge callbacks can now be called more than once.
Pull Request #342
- Added support for iMessage target.
- Added iMessage framework to releases page.
- Added Web Bridge framework to releases page.
- Updated web view SDK (
v4.14.0) and way of how it's being added to your iOS apps with web views. Please, make sure to check iOS web views SDK guide for more details.
Pull Request #338