Create & Deploy Simulations & Games Freely!
Clone this repository:
git clone https://github.com/adlnet/Sandbox
Assuming you've installed Node.js, install Sandbox in the app directory:
Run the server in the app directory:
- Fast deployment and no customer install
- No licensing fee and open source
- Upload/download assets, organize, and publish your own library
- Collaborative authoring and multiplayer
- Integrated communication tools
- Track user performance through Experience API (xAPI)
- Replay user performance
Docs & Community
Copyright ©2016 Advanced Distributed Learning
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.