LR Publisher is a graphical user interface designed for publishing resource description documents to a Learning Registry node (https://github.com/LearningRegistry/LearningRegistry). It is designed to ease with development and testing of the Learning Registry service APIs, as well as to familiarize new users to the data model of the LR.
- Ability to create and publish a resource data description document in a graphical environment.
- The ability to save documents created in the editor, as well as load existing documents.
- A history feature that keeps track of the documents that have been published using the tool.
- CSV import that allows you to map CSV rows to LR resource description fields, then publish all of the rows as individual documents.
- Digital signature support using LR-PGP 1.0
Feature requests are welcomed and may be filed as issues in this repository.
The following operating systems are supported for both development and runtime:
- Windows (requires gtk-sharp)
- OSX / Linux (requires mono)
git clone https://github.com/adlnet/lr-publisher.git cd lr-publisher git submodule init git submodule update
If you just want the binaries, you can find them in the Downloads section.