Custom Reports for Crash Analysis, based on Socorro.
For example, here's a report showing the top signatures, top versions, and a table of the latest crash reports for the Firefox crashes of the last week: https://spectateur.herokuapp.com/#b529dcec-4cad-4c31-8bd7-b8c3dbcb1dde
Note: This is a prototype.
This prototype works thanks to those excellent tools:
- Chart.js - http://www.chartjs.org/ (Charts and graphs)
- JS Grid - http://js-grid.com/ (Pretty tables from JSON data)
- select2 - http://select2.github.io/ (Select boxes on steroids)
- ace - http://ace.c9.io/ (HTML-based code editor)
- bootstrap - http://getbootstrap.com/ (Responsive frontend framework)
- jQuery - http://jquery.com/ (Do I need to explain? )
- Flask - http://flask.pocoo.org/ (Python framework)
("spectateur" is one of the translations of the name "beholder" in French, see Wikipédia)