Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Adds italic styles to family. (issue #6)
- Adds Powerline symbols. (issue #43)
- Adds mathematical operators specifically requested to date. (issue #49)
- Adds geometric shapes specifically requested to date. (issue #51)
- Changes vendor ID from ADBE to ADBO. (issue #80)
nametable to remove full license text. (issue #83)
- Increases length of em dash. (issue #85)
- Adds character variants features (ccXX).
- Adds support for some extended Latin (IPA).
- Adds characters to fully support WGL4 standard.
- Adds characters that were missing for Arabic and Hebrew transliteration schemes.
- Adds a few emoji characters.
- Adds SVG colored versions of these 13 characters: ☑✓♪♫♥♦☺☻❤☕
💩 🤖 🔒
- Nudges the dot accent up to prevent from collapsing in CFF fonts.
- Adjusts design and positioning of cedillas.
- Updates the design of the following glyphs in intermediate weights, thanks to intermediate master:
B, M, N, W, e, g, m, w, Bstroke, Hbar, Oslash, Tbar, Eth, ae, bstroke, dcroat, eogonek, hbar, oslash, oe, eth, zero.0, zero.0o, zero.0c, e.sups
- Updates design of ringhalfleftmod, ringhalfrightmod.
The following changes only apply to the Roman fonts: