Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Redesigns box drawing shades (issue #57).
- Correctly maps forms for phi (U+03C6 and U+03D5) (issue #120)
- Zeros widths of fraction characters in frac feature (issue #121).
- Adds TrueType hints to box drawing characters (issue #122).
- Adds alternates for l (lowercase L) and 1. (issue #126)
- Corrects OpenType feature rules relating to capital figures. (issue #127)
- Fixes final names for fi and fl ligatures to f_i and f_l. (issue #128)
- Updates TT hinting for Block- and Quadrant glyphs (U+2080 – U+209F).
- Adds manual TT hints to specific Box Drawing Characters for improved horizontal connection.
- Updates the design of 1s in all styles for better character recognition.
- Removes colored artwork from default forms of glyphs.
- Adds IVSes for emoji representation for pictorial glyphs.
- Removes NULL (U+0000) and CR (U+000D) glyphs from TrueType fonts.
- Gzips SVG table documents.