- Changed vendor ID to
ADBO. (issue #52)
- Updated x-height measurements in all fonts. (issue #57)
nametable to remove full license text from binary font files.
- Removed NULL (U+0000) and CR (U+000D) glyphs from TrueType fonts.
The following changes only apply to the Italic fonts:
- Updated right side bearing of quotedblbase and kerning of baseline quotes. (issue #49)
- Added narrow no-break space (U+202F).
- Moved fi and fl ligatures to the end of glyph order.
WOFF2 files of the current release.
The following changes were made to the Roman fonts:
- Geometric shapes were made larger. (issue #39)
- Adds narrow no-break space (U+202F). (issue #30)
- Updates kerning of small caps and adds small cap punctuation. (issues #15 & #27)
- Adds Cyrillic and Greek support. (issues #6 & #38)
- Updates size and shape of diacritics. (issue #21)
- Adjusts superscript height to coordinate baseline of letters and numbers. (issue #18)
The following changes were made to the Italic fonts:
This is a quick patch of the Light and ExtraLight fonts to address a hinting glitch in the ampersand glyph. These fonts are only meant to test if the patch fixes issue #34. If it does, we'll make an official release of the whole family soon.