Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
First release in variable format.
.otf fonts CANNOT be installed on Windows or macOS systems because the OSes do not currently support the OpenType-CFF2 format. You can either try using the
.ttf fonts, or install the latest non-variable fonts.
- Changed vendor ID to
ADBO. (issue #52)
- Updated x-height measurements in all fonts. (issue #57)
nametable to remove full license text from binary font files.
- Removed NULL (U+0000) and CR (U+000D) glyphs from TrueType fonts.
The following changes only apply to the Italic fonts:
- Updated right side bearing of quotedblbase and kerning of baseline quotes. (issue #49)
- Added narrow no-break space (U+202F).
- Moved fi and fl ligatures to the end of glyph order.
The following changes were made to the Roman fonts:
- Geometric shapes were made larger. (issue #39)
- Adds narrow no-break space (U+202F). (issue #30)
- Updates kerning of small caps and adds small cap punctuation. (issues #15 & #27)
- Adds Cyrillic and Greek support. (issues #6 & #38)
- Updates size and shape of diacritics. (issue #21)
- Adjusts superscript height to coordinate baseline of letters and numbers. (issue #18)
The following changes were made to the Italic fonts:
This is a quick patch of the Light and ExtraLight fonts to address a hinting glitch in the ampersand glyph. These fonts are only meant to test if the patch fixes issue #34. If it does, we'll make an official release of the whole family soon.
- [TrueType fonts only] Coordinated the vertical alignment of the tops of the letters across all the styles at the various sizes. (issue #25)