Content Fragment List (v1)
Content Fragment List component written in HTL that renders a list of Content Fragments. Useful for authoring headless content that can be easily consumed by applications.
- Displays a list of a Content Fragment assets based on a Content Fragment model
- The parent path for asset lookup is configurable
- The list can be filtered by tag
- The list can be ordered by an element or property - ascending or descending
- A subset of elements in the data model can be displayed
The Content Fragment List component uses the
com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.models.contentfragment.ContentFragmentList Sling model as its Use-object.
Edit Dialog Properties
The following properties are written to JCR for the Content Fragment List component and are expected to be available as
./modelPath- path to the Content Fragment Model on which the list is based.
./parentPath- parent path from which the list should be built.
./tagNames- tag names for filtering the list.
./orderBy- an element or property to order the list by.
./sortOrder- sort order ascending or descending.
./maxItems- defines the maximum number of items rendered by the list. If not defined, all fragments matching the query criteria are returned.
./elementNames- element names for limiting the model data displayed in the result.
The component provides a
handling for dialog interaction. It is already included by its edit dialog.