Download component written in HTL that displays a downloadable asset on the page.
- Displays an asset on the page for download with the following elements:
- File Size, File Format, Filename
- Optionally allows assets to be displayed inline in the browser rather than directly downloaded.
- Direct upload from a local file system is configurable.
- Download Servlet with support for conditional header information and Content-Disposition.
- Style System support.
The Download component uses the
com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.models.Download Sling model as its Use-object.
Component Policy Configuration Properties
The following configuration properties are used:
./allowUpload- defines whether direct upload from a local file system is allowed.
./titleType- defines the HTML element to use for the download title.
./displaySize- defines whether the file size should be displayed.
./displayFormat- defines whether the file format should be displayed.
./displayFilename- defines whether the filename should be displayed.
Edit Dialog Properties
The following JCR properties are used:
./fileReference- defines the path to the asset from DAM.
./inline- defines whether the download item should be displayed inline in the browser vs. attachment.
./jcr:title- defines the download title.
./titleFromAsset- defines whether the title should be taken from the DAM asset title.
./jcr:description- defines the download description.
./descriptionFromAsset- defines whether the description should be taken from the DAM asset description.
./actionText- defines the action text.
BLOCK cmp-download ELEMENT cmp-download__title ELEMENT cmp-download__title-link ELEMENT cmp-download__description ELEMENT cmp-download__properties ELEMENT cmp-download__property MOD cmp-download__property--<property> ELEMENT cmp-download__property-label ELEMENT cmp-download__property-content ELEMENT cmp-download__action ELEMENT cmp-download__action-text
- Vendor: Adobe
- Version: v1
- Compatibility: AEM 6.3
- Status: production-ready
- Documentation: https://www.adobe.com/go/aem_cmp_download_v1
- Component Library: https://www.adobe.com/go/aem_cmp_library_download
- Author: bkheadwire
- Co-authors: Burkhard Pauli
If you were involved in the authoring of this component and are not credited above, please reach out to us on GitHub.