Experience Fragment (v1)
Experience fragment component written in HTL that renders an experience fragment variation.
- Can be used on both templates and pages.
- Defines a configurable experience fragment variation to be displayed.
- Supports references for localized content: if the component is defined in a template and if the fragment is part of a localized structure below
/content/experience-fragmentsthat follows the same patterns as the site below
/content, the fragment with the same localization (language, blueprint or live copy) as the current page will be rendered.
The experience fragment component uses the
com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.models.ExperienceFragment Sling model as its Use-object.
Edit Dialog Properties
The following property is written to JCR for the experience fragment component and is expected to be available as a
./fragmentVariationPath- defines the path to the experience fragment variation to be rendered.
BLOCK cmp-experiencefragment MOD cmp-experiencefragment--<name>
Note: the rendered HTML markup of the experience fragment component may contain CSS classes that start with
those classes are private and should not be used in custom code (e.g. to style the markup).
- Vendor: Adobe
- Version: v1
- Compatibility: AEM 6.3
- Status: production-ready
- Documentation: https://www.adobe.com/go/aem_cmp_xf_v1
- Component Library: https://www.adobe.com/go/aem_cmp_library_xf
- Author: Abhishek Aggarwal
- Co-authors: Jean-Christophe Kautzmann
If you were involved in the authoring of this component and are not credited above, please reach out to us on GitHub.