AEM Modernize Tools Suite
This suite of tools provides AEM Development teams with converting legacy AEM features to the current capabilities. It consists of:
- Template Conversion Tool (Static -> Editable)
- Policy Conversion Tool (Design Configurations -> Policies)
- Component Conversion Tool (Legacy -> Modern/Core)
- Dialog Conversion Tool (Classic -> Touch Enabled UI)
The goal of this project is to provide development teams with a framework for updating their AEM implementations. Consumers of this project should be able to execute conversions by providing the minimally necessary rewrite rules for their sites
The tool should work on instances of AEM 6.3 or newer. To install it, do one of the following:
- Download and install the latest released version of aem-modernize-tools-content
- Clone this git repository, then build and install the content package located in
Documentation for the tools contained within this project can be found on Adobe's HelpX Documentation site.
Contributions are welcomed! Read the Contributing Guide for more information.
This project is licensed under the Apache V2 License. See LICENSE for more information.