Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Release Notes: 1.12
What's New in Release 1.12
Community contributions to Brackets
- Upgraded codemirror version to 5.30.0 by saurabh95
- Update CSS at-rule hints by valtlai
- Update CSS pseudo-selector hints by valtlai
- Findbar search string retention by TrocaTudo95
Pulling source code from Git
TODO: any brackets-shell updates? which of the below messages are applicable?
- A new brackets-shell build is required for this sprint. Be sure to rerun
grunt setupbefore building.
- Recommended: rebuild or reinstall an updated brackets-shell (no critical updates, but there are bugfixes).
- Rebuilding/updating brackets-shell is optional for this release.
- Rebuilding/updating brackets-shell is not required for this release.
- brackets-shell's Node dependencies have changed. Run
npm installbefore rebuilding brackets-shell.
- Some submodules were updated this sprint. Run
git submodule updateto ensure your source tree is fully up to date.
- A submodule URL was changed this sprint. Run
git submodule syncand then
git submodule update --init --recursiveto ensure your local source tree reflects the update.
Bugs fixed in Release 1.12
For details on the bugs addressed, please refer to closed Release 1.12 bugs. Not all fixed bugs will be caught by this search query, however.