Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Aesthetic changes
- Added a telemetry_extra field in the speedtest settings that can be used to pass data from the frontend that you want to be stored in the database.
- Minor bug fixes
This is the first Release of packaged executables for the NodeJS Speedtest Port.
If you encounter any errors, tell us in the issues tab!
The NodeJS Port currently does not have all the features the original PHP Version has (Telemetry, ISP Detection), but we'll add them soon.
Read the Wiki for instructions and troubleshooting!
The Server listens on port 8888 - in a future release, you will be able to change this!
- Fixed upload test in Chromium-based mobile browsers (version 65 and up)
- Fixed a bug that prevented GET parameters from being used in url_telemetry
This is a proper release of all the minor fixes and features that were added in the last months.
- Improved getIp.php to support reverse proxies
- Added PostgreSQL support for telemetry (default still mysql, and disabled)
- Fixed a bug that caused telemetry.php to fail if HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE header was not present
- Fixed a bug with testStatus indicating that the download test was in progress while the test was starting
- Minor changes to IE11 workarounds
- Removed some unused code