Reference Java implementation of NextGenPSD2 XS2A Interface of Berlin Group
What is it
Directive (EU) 2015/2366 of the European Parliament and of the Council on Payment Services in the Internal Market, published 25 November 2016
the European Union has forced Banking Market to open the Banking Services to Third Party Service Providers (TPP). These services are accessible by TPP on behalf of a Payment Service User (PSU).
The 'Berlin Group' is a pan-European payments interoperability standards and harmonisation initiative. Based on the PSD2 and EBA RTS requirements, Berlin Group NextGenPSD2 has worked on a detailed 'Access to Account (XS2A) Framework' with data model (at conceptual, logical and physical data levels) and associated messaging.
adorsys is a company that works ever since the very beginning of PSD2 with its requirements and implicit tasks.
This XS2A Service provides an Open Source implementation of Berlin Group NextGenPSD2 Framework, that can be connected to ASPSPs middleware or core banking system.
Quick facts about this XS2A Service
- Currently supported version of NextGenPSD2 XS2A API Specification is 1.3.8 20201106v1.
Currently supported version of NextGenPSD2 XS2A OpenAPI is 1.3.6 20200814.
You can check out our Swagger API yaml file.
- All mandatory API endpoints defined in Berlin Group specification are IMPLEMENTED.
- Comes with pluggable Consent Management System to store and manage consents given by PSU to corresponding TPPs.
- ASPSP-Profile module allows you to configure ASPSP-specific configuration for XS2A-features, for example used SCA approaches, payment products, consent types etc.
- Proven NISP-compliant implementation.
Documentation site provides actual automatically build documentation, such as:
- Architecture documentation
- Use-cases diagrams
- Developer guides
- Release policy
- Release notes
- If you want to play with the framework in isolated environment, check out XS2A-Sandbox Repository.
- To know how to write a connector to your banking system see our xs2a-connector-examples repository and SPI Developer Guide
- These instructions will help you to get a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
Development and contributing
For commercial support please contact adorsys Team.
This project is licensed under the Apache License version 2.0 - see the LICENSE file for details