git pull, push up
- Works well on mobile
- Local storage of progress
- Easy syntax for writing new exercise programs
- Handle: a) Reps b) Time c) Quotes d) Pics/diagrams
- Shows progress
- Shows total time
Due to the somewhat broken nature of cross-domain policies, you'll need to use a web server to run this.
Install thin and rack using rubygems:
gem install thin gem install rack
Start thin using the provided rackup file:
thin -R static.ru start
Access the app at http://0.0.0.0:3000/index.html
Using Anything Else
Just place the directory in a publicly accessible location and navigate to index.html.
Simplified Markdown for the exercise programs?
Adding New Programs
- Add the file in programs
- Create a link on the index page
- Add the program to the cache.manifest file
- Update the revision number in the cache.manifest file