An application indicator for Unity that displays the current date and time in lunar calendar.
Copyright (c) 2016-2019 Adrian I Lam firstname.lastname@example.org s/spam/me/
Not to be confused with indicator-lunar, which shows attributes and ephemerides for astronomical objects.
Note: The conversion is calculated using timezone UTC+8 (HKT), while the clock shown above is using timezone UTC+1.
LunarCalendarPy (included as submodule here)
Used for periodic update of the indicator.
Detects suspends/hibernates which would cause incorrect timings used by schedule.
- Install schedule and dbus-python (
pip install schedule dbus-python).
- Clone this repository (
git clone --recurse-submodules git://adrianiainlam.tk/indicator-lunar-calendar.git).
- Add the script as a startup application.
- Run the script manually for the first time. (Alternatively, log out and log in again.)
- The indicator should be shown at the top right corner, having an icon that shows the year and a label that shows the month and date.
- Clicking on the indicator should result in a menu with more detailed information including the time.
This program is released under the MIT License. For the full text of this license, please refer to the file "indicator-lunar-calendar.py".