ThinkUp is a free, installable web application that captures the insights and expertise of your social network by collecting and organizing replies to your conversations on Twitter, Facebook and (soon!) other networks. Find out more at http://thinkupapp.com
WARNING: ThinkUp is in early beta. There may be bugs and security risks involved in running it on your web server. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- PHP 5.2 or higher with cURL, GD, and the PDO MySQL driver enabled
- MySQL 5.0.3 or higher
- A public web server. (Twitter authorization requires a public callback URL, so you'll need to expose a local dev server to the internet for initial authorization; after that the server doesn't have to be publicly available.)
ThinkUp includes a three-step, web-based installer. To use it:
- Download the latest distribution of ThinkUp.
- Extract the zip file into a web-accessible folder.
- Visit that URL in your browser and proceed through the installation process.
Once ThinkUp is installed, log in and visit the Configuration page to activate the plugins of your choice. Click on each one to visit its settings page and configure any necessary API keys or other settings.
Log into ThinkUp, and click the Update now link in the top left corner to run the ThinkUp crawler and begin capturing your posts and replies.
ThinkUp's source code is licensed under the GNU General Public License, except for the external libraries listed below.
- Facebook Platform PHP5 client (Included)
- SimpleTest (Included)
- Smarty (Included)
- Twitter OAuth by Abraham Williams (Included)
- ReCAPTCHA PHP library (Included)
Social icons provided by Function.