Progress for Pebble
Not under active development as of August 2016. Long live Pebble.
For millions of people who bike, run, or swim with non-smart tracking devices, there is rarely a way to extract or analyse this data. After writing my ride stats in a text file for a month, I realized that this would be a great simple app to have on my Pebble.
Progress lets you save data from non-smart fitness trackers to the cloud!
With Progress you will be able to:
- Input your latest workout on your Pebble
- Track stats like your average speed, total distance, and total time
- Quickly scroll through your most recent workouts
- Export data online from a simple form at http://andrewparadi.com/progress-pebble/
Currently in development, the following are roadmap todos:
- Configure basic list UI on Pebble
- Create input form for saving data on Pebble
- Setup Firebase database to keep and serve data
- Push data from Pebble to Firebase
- Query Firebase and pull data to Pebble
- Create statistics calculations and UI
- Create password/unique identifier to differentiate data
- Oauth Google, Facebook login
- CSV output from andrewparadi.com website
- Graphing and analysis web-app
How to Get It
Install the private nightly builds (stuff may not work): https://apps.getpebble.com/en_US/application/56ad85eed3cf022d44000001