Adshares / Installer
Quick Start (on Ubuntu 18.04)
- Existing ADS account (with credentials)
- A clean Ubuntu/Bionic install
- You are logged in as a user with
- domain for adserver UI and another for serving ads pointing to server IP (eg. main domain for UI and subdomain for serving ads: example.com and app.example.com)
- You have mail server ready somewhere (use something like MailHog for local testing)
apt-get install git git clone https://github.com/adshares/installer.git cd installer sudo -H bin/install.sh
The script above creates a separate
adsharesuser (without sudo privileges) to be the owner of all the installed services.
Script will ask you to provide your ADS wallet credentials, so please create ADS account first.
Note that there are many environment variables you can override to tweak the behavior of the services. Every project has the
.envfile where you can find most of configuration options.
docker run --publish 1025:1025 --publish 8025:8025 --detach --restart always mailhog/mailhog
Prepare system dependencies without deploying
sudo -H SKIP_SERVICES=1 bin/install.sh
Deploy all services from
develop branches without reinstalling system dependencies
sudo -H SKIP_BOOTSTRAP=1 bin/install.sh -b develop
Simple one-liner when you have
installer in your home dir - this installs all the currently checked out services
cd ~/installer/ && git pull && sudo -H SKIP_BOOTSTRAP=1 SKIP_CLONE=1 bin/install.sh