QmlOgre is a library that allows integrating Ogre3D into Qt QML scenes.
- Renders Ogre viewports to FBO (Frame Buffer Objects) which are then applied to QML items as textures
- Window states, the application event loop and user input are managed by Qt
- Creates an OpenGL context for Ogre which is shared with Qt's QML OpenGL context
- Allows using the full range of QML features
- Places no restriction on the depth sorting of Ogre items versus other QML elements
- Allows multiple independent cameras, each assigned to an Ogre QML item, viewing the same scene
- Ogre 1.8
- Qt 5
The code is split into the
lib library code and
example application code.
QmlOgre is licensed under the BSD license. See
LICENSE for details.