Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Updated build version (22.214.171.124)
This is a minor update to the 3.4.* branch.
This release contains:
- support for OpenGL renderer on Linux,
- palgorithms plugin used in a few 8-bit games,
- missing stubs for a number of existing plugins, including steam/gog client stubs,
- several bug fixes to backwards compatibility (for running older games).
For the actual list of changes see Changes.txt.
Updated build version (126.96.36.199)
Updated build version (188.8.131.52)
Updated build version (184.108.40.206)
Updated build version (220.127.116.11) Also, temporarily disabled BufferedStream because its writing mode is inconsistent with FileStream logic.
This is a first Beta release of AGS 3.5.0.
This is a patch that hotfixes two critical issues:
- Fixed serious mistake that would cause crashes in plugins which export their own managed types for game script.
- Fixed compilation on Linux against recent Allegro 4.4.3 release.