Will be coming back to this project next week.
Common issues from the OP-1 users is that OP-1 doesn't support projects and the unit only allow certain amount of patches. I am currently developing a compact hardware tool that can easily swap and backup all the user patches and projects. This unit can benifet for users who don't want to connect their OP-1 to their computer. Or performers who wants to switch patches, and projects on the go. And allows the user to store all their OP-1 files in one place and store as much patches as whatever the SD card's capacity is available. The device will be low cost and compact.
- Quickly Upload/Backup Projects(tapes and album) form OP-1
- Load/Backup Snapshots patches
- Load Specfic Patches or Packs(Folder that contains multiple patches)
- Monitor remain available patch slots on the OP-1
Support this project
If you like my project, please support to keep this project going. Thank You!
Buy me a cup of coffee ☕
Where can I get my unit?
This project is still under developing. Eventually I wish to bring this project into production.
Fill this form if you are interested buying one Buy Request Form
Hardware (Future Implement)
- Raspberry Pi Zero W + SD card (16GB reccomended)
- Uses 128x64 OLED Panel, a D pad, and two buttons for controll
- Uses OTG USB to Communicate with OP-1
Stuff I Want to add
- Midi host, CV and Trigger hardware output.
- Battery Powered
- RPI W
- 4000mAh 3.7V Lipo Chell + BMS
RBEGamer, Code review, and server host