Common issues from the OP-1 users is that OP-1 doesn't support projects and the unit only allow certain amount of patches. I am currently developing a compact hardware tool that can easily swap and backup all the user patches and projects. This unit can benifet for users who don't want to connect their OP-1 to their computer. Or performers who wants to switch patches, and projects on the go. And allows the user to store all their OP-1 files in one place and store as much patches as whatever the SD card's capacity is available. The device will be low cost and compact.
OP1 Patches/ Projects
- Backup Patches/ Project - Backup all the new patches/ project to local library
- Upload Patches/Packs - Upload patches from local library. It can be singe patch or multiple
- Rename Patch Name/ Projects - Be able to change name of the file
- Upload Project - Overwrite current project on the OP-1
- Remain available slots check on OP1
- Freeze OPZ State - Backup OPZ entire instance including projects and samples
- Recall OPZ State - Recall OPZ entire instance including projects and samples
- Manage OPZ - Upload/Delete samples from existing OP1 Library
- USB MIDI can now be hosted and transmit through standard 5 Pin Midi In Out port
Be able to login and download packs to local library or OP1 directly.
- SSH Wifi AP
- Battery Level Indicator with MAX 17043 Chip
- Other minor bug fixes
Support this project
If you like my project, please support to keep this project going. Thank You!
Buy me a cup of coffee ☕
Where can I get my unit?
This project is still under developing. Eventually I wish to bring this project into production.
Fill this form if you are interested buying one Buy Request Form
- Raspberry Pi Zero W + SD card (16GB reccomended)
- Uses 128x64 OLED Panel, a D pad, and two buttons for controll
- Uses OTG USB to Communicate with OP-1
- Lipo Battery with charging circuit
- 5 Pin Midi In/ Out circuit
- MAX 17043 fuel-gauge system
- 2000mAh Lipo Battery
- RPI W + 32GB + MIDI + Full size USB + Battery System
RBEGamer, Code review, and server host