#A fast distributed messaging system (MQ)
Jafka mq is a distributed publish-subscribe messaging system cloned from Apache Kafka.
So it has the following features:
- Persistent messaging with O(1) disk structures that provide constant time performance even with many TB of stored messages.
- High-throughput: even with very modest hardware single broker can support hundreds of thousands of messages per second.
- Explicit support for partitioning messages over broker servers and distributing consumption over a cluster of consumer machines while maintaining per-partition ordering semantics.
- Simple message format for many language clients.
- Pure Java work
Document & Wiki
You can download the full package from Google Drive:
- Jafka Releases https://github.com/adyliu/jafka/releases
- Google Drive https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4VObojKr49KeVNaTnc3bDlKNXM
- Baidu Pan http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kU2LuwJ
Maven & Gradle Dependencies
<dependency> <groupId>io.jafka</groupId> <artifactId>jafka</artifactId> <version>3.0.4</version> </dependency>
Apache License 2.0 => https://github.com/adyliu/jafka/blob/master/LICENSE
[Keywords: jafka, kafka, messaging system, mq, jafka mq, sohu]