Rails Sample Application
This is a sample Rails application that uses Cucumber, RSpec, Factory Girl and Shoulda RSpec matchers to demonstrate the usefulness of these tools for creating a well-tested application.
The following installation instructions assume you have Ruby 1.8.7 and Git installed.
- gem install rails -v 2.3.5
- git clone git://github.com/aeden/address_book.git
- cd address_book
- rake gems:install RAILS_ENV=cucumber
- rake gems:install RAILS_ENV=test
- rake db:migrate
Running the Feature Stories
- rake cucumber
- rake spec
And if you have autotest (which I use all the time):
- AUTOFEATURE=true autospec