Please sign in to comment.
Various project, rule and graph improvements
The Edit class now correctly sets the first opened file as the current file when the project is open rather than waiting for the user to click on one of the tree widget items. GPFile tracks internal file changes in order to prevent the file system watcher from triggering an external edit flag during the save operation. The Graph object can now extract all of the variables contained within its elements as a QStringList GraphScene better handles reloading existing RHS graphs, it now ensures that all phantom nodes and edges are marked as deleted in the visualisation. List can now output a QStringList of all of the identifiers in this particular list. Rule now trims the documentation string to prevent an ever increasing set of new lines and spaces. RuleEdit populates the variables table based on the variables contained in both graphs. Switched a +() in ruleparser.cpp to a *() to allow for completely empty conditions.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 208 additions and 23 deletions.
- +81 −9 src/developer/edit.cpp
- +1 −0 src/developer/edit.hpp
- +8 −0 src/developer/gpfile.cpp
- +2 −0 src/developer/gpfile.hpp
- +37 −2 src/developer/graph.cpp
- +1 −0 src/developer/graph.hpp
- +4 −0 src/developer/graphview/graphscene.cpp
- +16 −0 src/developer/list.cpp
- +1 −0 src/developer/list.hpp
- +2 −5 src/developer/mainwindow.cpp
- +6 −2 src/developer/program.cpp
- +8 −2 src/developer/rule.cpp
- +38 −2 src/developer/ruleedit.cpp
- +2 −0 src/developer/ruleedit.hpp
- +1 −1 src/developer/ruleparser.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.