Test if your Windows is vulnerable for the Spectre/Meltdown exploit
If the program is able to read the string and display the string vertically, you are vulnerable for the exploit!
- Output, the system is vulrenable for the exploit
- if you can see this, your system is vulrenable.
- SSE2 capable processor (the program crashes without)
- Windows 10 with no problems
- an up to date Windows 7 with no problems
Use CodeBlock 13.12 or GNU C++ Compiler with parameters: -STD=C99 -MSSE2
me for just making the Windows/GNUC++ version/binaries