This release contains a number of improvements and new features, especially regarding enterprise support. This is an important step towards integration for enterprise customers.
These features are active when a chain is initialized in private mode and are not available on public networks.
- Enterprise administrators: Users can set up administrators to control their private network
- RPC permission control using TLS certification on private network
- P2P Whitelist: Add whitelist feature based on ip addres and/or peerid
- Account Whitelist: Enterprise administrators can set up accounts that can transfer transactions
- Raft version 2 added. In verion2, blockchain and raft logs are tightly coupled.
- Replace network framework by P2P
- support Dynamic membership management by Enterprise transaction
- RPC, StateQuery: storageKeys type was changed to bytes (which should be the hash of the key name; was previously just a string of the name)
- Smart Contract Default function: If the function name is not found, it no longer calls the default function and raises an error instead.
- TLS support:The GRPC API can now be configured to use TLS connections (HTTP2 only, not for grpc-web; for now continue to use proxy servers for grpc-web over https)
- GetChainInfo (Total staking): Support current total staking in GetChainInfo
- Support for multi dimensional state.map, state.array