Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- #206 - unable to configure multiple consecutive browser versions
- #208 - correctly processing spaces in browser versions spec
- #209 - use new path for EdgeDriver
- #193 - migrated to go mod
- #182 - ability to override
- #176 - updated Docker client version
- #171 - automatically set up saving container logs
- #170 - match containers only by name
Starting from this release you have to specify
; (semicolon) instead of
, (comma) when specifying browsers list. Before:
$ ./cm selenoid start --browsers "firefox,chrome"
Starting from this release:
$ ./cm selenoid start --browsers "firefox;chrome"
This change was done in order to support complex version constraints like this:
$ ./cm selenoid start --browsers "firefox:>45.0,<=55.0;chrome:66.0"
- #156 - automatically link Selenoid UI to Ggr UI or Selenoid (which one is present)
- #152 - updated Docker client version
- #144 - ability to print Selenoid and Selenoid UI args