Release Date: June 6, 2021
- Upgrade Go to 1.16.
- Cleanup code, add comments, fix lint error messages.
- Upgrade Aerospike Go Client to 5.0.2 - this is a breaking change and might break the usage with Aerospike versions pre 4.9.
- Minor fix for HWM=0 alerts in 4.9 versions.
- Fix error messages in pre and post 5.1 server logs because of the latency-latencies command swap (#21).
- Updated Go version to 1.15.
- Convert use of Vendor packages to Go Modules.
- Update packacges and some cleanup.
- A new Docker file added to manually create a docker image.
The deprecated, legacy behavior of treating the CommonName field on X.509 certificates as a host name when no Subject Alternative Names are present is now disabled by default. It can be temporarily re-enabled by adding the value x509ignoreCN=0 to the GODEBUG environment variable.
- Fix display bug when not enough values return to the latency graph, graph doesn't chart latencies (just total ops).
- Fix display bug where latency values could be displayed twice in the mouse hover legend sometimes.
- Change removal of values from the latency graph to use unix timestamp instead of local time.
- Add support for microsecond-histograms (5.1+).
- Release to community, remove difference between community and enterprise AMC (some features require EE server).
- Add support to 5.1+ latencies command
The binaries for AMC release include
- Redhat 6+
- Ubuntu 12.04+
- Debian 6+
- Generic Linux
- macOS 10.7+