Minko is a free and open source real-time 3D framework for the web, desktop and mobile devices. It is currently compatible with the following devices:
- Mac and PC computers
- Any web browser with Flash 11+
- Android 2.2+ smartphones and tablets
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2 and iPad 3
Complete documentation can be found on the developers Hub:
This section lists all the projects done with Minko:
This section lists all the technical demonstrations done with Minko:
Open Source Examples
Code samples are available in a separate github repository: minko-examples.
ShaderLab is a tool to create hardware accelerated rendering effects without a single line of code.
- Super fast, simple and extensible
- Lightweight MVC architecture
- AS3 GPU programming
- JIT shaders compiler
- Multi-pass rendering
- Post-processing (noise, HDR bloom, vignettage...)
- Ray casting
- Hardware accelerated skinning/morphing animations
- Lighting engine (Phong lighting, environmental mapping, shadow mapping, fog...)
- Pixel-perfect 3D mouse interactivity
- 3D assets compression
minko is LGPL-licensed. Make sure you tell us everything that's wrong!