More dynamic power to your Flows for developers and admins!
Documentation and Discussion
- For discussion and feedback post here or raise well defined issues and ideas via the Issues feature here.
- Dynamic Flow Component Video: Basic Setup
- Dynamic Flow Component Video: Setting up Flows
- Dynamic Flow Component Video: Record Update and Page Refresh
- Dynamic Flow Component Video: Record Notifications
- Dynamic Flow Component Video: Creating a Child Record and Navigating to it
- Read this blog and wiki page for further documentation on the Dynamic Flow Component (DFC)
- Read this blog for further documentation on Dynamic creation of Flows in Apex (Flow Factory)
You can install via a managed package for ease of use and easy upgrades or you can install the code to help contribute and develop the tool.
- Fixed issue with flowtb_xxx output vars with no value
- Removed the Is Autolaunched Flow fields from the custom metadata layout (physical fields still exist and work)
- Autolaunched Flows no longer require Flow Factory tab usage
- Added additional info messaging when the component is not active
- Resolved an error message popup when the component was used on a page and the flow invoked a utlity bar api
- This release adds an exciting new Lightning Component. The Dynamic Flow component can be used to display Flows dynamically while tracking user navigation and record edits. Additionally it allows Flow logic to interact with Lightning Experience features such as Utility Bar and associated API's to drive navigation to other records, pages, display notifications, popups and more all 100% declarative of course!. For more information see here.
- Initial release, only with an API flowtb.FlowFactory.newInstance
Flow.Interview flow = flowtb.FlowFactory.newInstance('TestA', new Map<String, Object>()); flow.start(); System.debug(flow.getVariableValue('Var'));
Want to contribute to the code or just take a better look? This option is for you...