Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Updated packages are available from the "Highly Explosive" PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dhor/myway sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install photoflow
To install the pre-compiled package, download the photoflow-git-0.2.2-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz archive and then run
sudo packman -U photoflow-git-0.2.2-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
To compile from sources, download the PKGBUILD file and run this command in the download directory:
photoflow-0.2.2.app.dmg file and drag the PhotoFlow icon into the Applications folder
An alternative image compiled with debugging symbols is also provided (
photoflow-0.2.2.debug.app.dmg). Please use this version if you need to provide a detailed stack trace after a crash.
photoflow-0.2.2-setup.zippackage and run the installer. If you have a previous version, it is recommended to uninstall it before running the installer.
- Added histogram visualization
- Implemented handling of auto-orientation EXIF flag
- Added interactive editing of horizontal and vertical gradients shape
- Changed assignment of mouse clicks in preview area:
- Ctrl-clicks are now reserved for zooming/panning.
- Ctrl-double-click is now used to toggle between 100% and zoom-to-fit
- Sampling of curve points is for now on associated to Alt-click (was Ctrl-click before)
- Improved accuracy of Lab->RGB conversion. This guarantees for example a neutral greyscale image
when desaturating with the "Lab L channel" method