Updated packages are available from the "Highly Explosive" PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dhor/myway sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install photoflow
To install the pre-compiled package, download the photoflow-git-0.2.2-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz archive and then run
sudo packman -U photoflow-git-0.2.2-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
To compile from sources, download the PKGBUILD file and run this command in the download directory:
photoflow-0.2.2.app.dmg file and drag the PhotoFlow icon into the Applications folder
An alternative image compiled with debugging symbols is also provided (
photoflow-0.2.2.debug.app.dmg). Please use this version if you need to provide a detailed stack trace after a crash.
photoflow-0.2.2-setup.zippackage and run the installer. If you have a previous version, it is recommended to uninstall it before running the installer.
- Added histogram visualization
- Implemented handling of auto-orientation EXIF flag
- Added interactive editing of horizontal and vertical gradients shape
- Changed assignment of mouse clicks in preview area:
- Ctrl-clicks are now reserved for zooming/panning.
- Ctrl-double-click is now used to toggle between 100% and zoom-to-fit
- Sampling of curve points is for now on associated to Alt-click (was Ctrl-click before)
- Improved accuracy of Lab->RGB conversion. This guarantees for example a neutral greyscale image
when desaturating with the "Lab L channel" method