Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Updated packages are available from the "Highly Explosive" PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dhor/myway sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install photoflow
If you are not afraid to use a potentially more unstable version, you can install the nightly builds of the stable development branch:
sudo apt-get remove photoflow sudo apt-get install photoflow-git
PhotoFlow build recipes are available from AUR:
If you are not afraid to use a potentially more unstable version, you can choose to compile from the stable development branch instead:
SlackBuilds for PhotoFlow and VIPS are available from here:
To install PhotoFlow, just execute the following commands as root:
dnf copr enable oleastre/PhotoFlow dnf install photoflow
photoflow-0.2.4.app.dmg file and drag the PhotoFlow icon into the Applications folder
photoflow-0.2.4-setup.zippackage and run the installer. If you have a previous version, it is recommended to uninstall it before running the installer.
- The tools reset button now works also with curves
- The target channel selector has been removed from tools that do not correctly implement this feature
- Impulse noise reduction tool: fixed memory leak
- Fixed crashes on some Xfce-based systems
- Perspective correction tool: initial region set to rectangle (therefore no correction is initially applied)
- Curves tool: sampling of curve points is now associated to Ctrl+Alt+left_click mouse gesture. For this to work, the curves tool has to be set in "editing" mode
- Clone stamp tool: the sampling region is now selected by a Ctrl+Alt+left_click in the preview area.
- Image preview: fixed possible memory corruption when drawing vertical lines on top of the preview image
- Improved compatibility with GTK3. GTKMM3 support can now be activated via -DUSE_GTKMM3=1 cmake option.